Great Hearts is a growing family of public charter schools. Our primary goal is to graduate thoughtful leaders of character who will contribute to a more philosophical, humane and just society. Explore positions to join the outstanding community of teachers, administrators and staff that makes Great Hearts a leader in public charter education.
Open Positions for Great Hearts Online:
- GH Online – Teacher : Great Hearts Online faculty will design and develop best-in-class, classical virtual courses and become expert online facilitators of instruction, discourse, and community.
- GH Online Texas -Headmaster: We are seeking a full time Headmaster for GH Online – Texas. The Headmaster of GHO-TX will be charged with building and executing a classical virtual academy in grades K-8.
Operations and Technology Positions:
- Technology Manager : Great Hearts Civitas is seeking full time Technology Managers. These hands-on positions will be specialized in System Support, Faculty Support, or Family Support, but expected to contribute in each of these areas as demand dictates during the academic year.
- Family Success Coordinator: Great Hearts Online – Arizona is seeking a full time Family Success Coordinator (FSC). The right individual will successfully guide interested families through the enrollment process and continue to be the point-person for families’ needs during their time with Great Hearts Online – AZ.
- Director of Microschools : The Director of Microschools and Local Communities is an entrepreneurial leadership role in an undefined space. In partnership with the President of GH Civitas, you will develop the initial model for Microschools, Local communities, and family forums. The Director of Microschools and Local communities will launch and pilot nine Microschools across Texas and Arizona in the first year.