Great Hearts Online expands to serve grades K-6
Texas November 4, 2020 -
Great Hearts Online will launch across Texas in January of 2021. Great Hearts Online is a public charter school, offering a tuition-free, rigorous, classical liberal arts curriculum including advanced math and science, robust arts, and foreign language classes.
Based on feedback and demand from our families, Great Hearts Online is excited to share that we are extending our grade levels to be served! We will be serving students across Texas in Kinder, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grades starting on January 4, 2021. The enrollment window is still open – act now, apply, and join our Great Hearts team and family.
Why Great Hearts Online? With this important offering, starting now and expanding into the future, we will realize our purpose in a way that removes traditional barriers, allows us to serve more students, deepens relationships with families, and strengthens our methods of holistic student formation. Great Hearts Online may be right for you and your family, but for different reasons:
- For families who want a classical, liberal arts education and cannot access it where they live in Texas: Great Hearts Online is for you.
- For families who want more flexibility in their student’s education and scheduling: Great Hearts Online is for you.
- For families who want to be more personally involved in their student’s intellectual and moral formation: Great Hearts Online is for you.
- For families who want to make sure their students are learning rich, deep, valuable content that matters: Great Hearts Online is for you.
- And finally, for families who desire to attend a brick-and-mortar Great Hearts school in Fall 2021, start your journey early and guarantee a seat by enrolling inGreat Hearts Online for the full second semester!
The Great Hearts core purpose is to cultivate the hearts and minds of students in pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty. This purpose lives on in Great Hearts Online: different tools and its own fully-staffed Great Hearts faculty with the same curriculum, culture, and heart.
Join us on this journey together: