Outcomes and Results- What GH Online Families are Saying (Feb. 2021)
Below you will find feedback for our first 6 weeks of operation. These results affirm and align to our mission and core values, as well as affirm what we’ve been seeing and thinking as the next most important areas of focus.
- Three out of four families whose children attended brick-and-mortar in the fall semester said that GH Online was a more satisfying experience for them and their family.
- Almost 90% of homeschool families were more satisfied with GH Online than their homeschooling prior to joining our community.
- Parents shared four top strengths:
- Time and place flexibility
- Small class sizes
- Excellent teachers and instruction
- Classical curriculum and rich content
Great Hearts Graduating Class of 2020: By the numbers
At Great Hearts we seek to prepare all our scholars for acceptance into their first choice university. Our graduates go on to many of the most prestigious universities both in-state and across the nation. We are especially proud of the fact that over 7 out of 10 of them earn merit-based scholarships. Below is a summary of some of the factors we measure.